Study In Australia
If you are interested in studying in Australia then you are taking one step closer to choosing a truly fruitful academic experience. Australia is a fully developed, growing economy with a safe, tolerant and multicultural society. Students will find studying in Australia a relaxed, welcoming, and engaging environment that is unique in the native English-speaking world.
Australia has a reputation for an innovative and research-intensive culture by adopting new technologies at a faster rate than most other countries, because of this it has one of the highest rates of Internet access in the world and has produced fifteen (15) Nobel prize-winning majority of these prizes (eight) have been awarded in the field of Physiology or Medicine, and include the youngest ever laureate.
Facilities for teaching, training and research are world-class in terms of state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, outstanding libraries, and modern technology. Institutions deliver practical and career-orientated training so graduates can be confident that they have the skills expected by employers. Academic staff is recruited from around the world and often are leading experts in their field. Australian teachers are experienced in supervising both domestic and international students from a variety of different countries.
International students in Australia (including their parents) enjoy a very high level of service and financial protection. Quality is assured by ESOS 2000 and the national code to ensure fair practice standards are met. Australia is an international leader in safeguards and support services for international students with specialist student services being well resourced and quality assured.
GDP Per Capital$53,799
For Australia, you should must have the following documents
- Visit Hi-Tech with your documents.
- Choose your course and educational institutions after having good session with our counselors.
- Fill the application forms of your desired course .
- After the completion of your application, you will receive an offer acceptance letter from particular University/Colleges within a 4 to 12 weeks.[Depend up on University/College’s policy].
- After receiving offer and acceptance letter, you should pay your first semester fees plus OSHC fees according to offer provided by the College/Unversity to obtain a eCOE.
- After making first semester tuition and OSHC fees, you will receive eCOE within a week and apply for student visa by consulting with your consultants.
- After completion of visa lodgment, have medical check up from listed authorities: IOM Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC) OR Norvic International Centre For Health Evaluation (NICHE).
- After medical approval, wait for visa approval.
- After receiving visa you will be required to attend pre-departure information session at Hi-Tech.
Australian Institution of Higher Education (AIH) is an Australian Higher Education Provider (HEP) registered with the Australian Government’s Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA).
- Academic: 10+2 with 2.5 CGPA or Equivalent.
- IELTS 6.0 or Equivalent.
- Academic: Bachelor with 50% or Equivalent.
- IELTS 6.5 or Equivalent.
- Academic: 60% or Equivalent.
- IELTS:7.0 or Equivalent.
Here’s a list of what you’ll need :
- Academic documents
- Visa application form
- Photocopy of passport
- Identification card copies
- Formal educational documents(photocopy)
- IELTS certificate
- Required Financial documents for Study in Australia from Nepal
- Proof of funds from a suitable source
- Proof of cash deposits
- Health/medical documents
- Medical reports and x-ray examinations
- Proof that the student has an Overseas Student Health Cover for the total duration of the visa.
Who can apply for a scholarship?
All scholarships listed on our website are available to international students. Many are available to students of all nationalities, however, all scholarship conditions are set by the institution or organization offering the scholarship and applications have to be done directly with the scholarship provider. To find out if you are eligible to receive a scholarship you must contact the organization offering the scholarship.